Welcome to my website!
I genuinely love solving problems and understanding how to take solutions from one-to-many. When I’m not working I enjoy taking a class on my Peleton app, listening to podcasts or reading a business book. On the weekends I’m most likely kayaking or trying out a new restaurant.
Wpromote April 2014- Present
Group Director Feb 2019 – Present
- Responsible for retention and growth of largest enterprise customers
- Management of 4 direct reports and associated book of business over $8 million a year in agency revenue
- Key Accomplishments:
- Helped develop and rollout agency-wide client onboarding process and project management software
- Collaborated with Digital Intelligence team to launch a proprietary attribution modeling tool
- Nominated for by colleagues and won “Leader of The Year” Award
Senior Account Director Jan 2018 – Jan 2019
- Responsible for managing a book of business in excess of $2 million per year in agency revenue and leadership within the department.
- Key Accomplishment:
- Led agency-wide trainings on forecasting models with development of various templates for different client types
Account Strategist Jul 2016-Dec 2017
- Coordinated strategy and execution of cross-channel digital marketing initiatives across Paid Search, SEO, Social, Email, Creative, and Marketing teams.
- Proactively lead account planning processes with executive stakeholders to establish mutual performance goals.
- Key Accomplishment:
- Launch of two large websites, one of which hit over $100 Million in revenue within 18 months of launching
Senior Account Manager June 2015 – Present
- Client-facing management of two partnership accounts and 20 small to medium sized business clients generating up to $20,000 in recurring monthly revenue.
- Head of department thought leadership creating webinars, whitepapers, blogs, and newsletters aimed at client acquisition.
- Key Accomplishment: Responsible for managing a pilot program, conducting sales webinars and growing a franchise-model partnership for a resulting profit of over $100,000 in the span of 14 months.
Account Manager Apr 2014 – Jun 2015
- Client-facing management of over 20 small to medium sized businesses generating up to $20,000 in recurring monthly revenue.
- Responsible for creation and implementation of SEO campaigns (both onsite and offsite).
- Built and optimized PPC campaigns for both local and e-commerce clients with monthly budgets ranging from $300 to $10,000.
- Key Accomplishment: Created and successfully implemented our local Facebook Advertising program as a new service offering in our department.
Marketing Manager | Highly Relevant Jul 2012 – Mar 2014
- Executed social media management and advertising including creating messaging for Lucky Strike, Highly Relevant, ClothingShopOnline.com, LegwearLoft.com, and MathGameTime.com.
- In addition, created content such as infographics for those clients.
- Served on account teams of 3 to 4 people managing SEO and marketing services for companies including but not limited to: TAO Nightclub, LAVO, Marquee Nightclub, Lucky Strike Lanes, Legwear Loft, and Clothing Shop Online.
Social Media Asst | UCLA Marketing Jul 2012-May 2013
- Worked closely with the Lead Developer on managing the official UCLA YouTube Channel to optimize user experience.
- Involved in the selection of social content and advising of future marketing campaigns for the official UCLA social channels.
- Collected and reported on social media statistics each month, measuring an increase of 50,000 likes in the duration of my tenure.
Campus Rep | Apple, Inc. Aug 2010-Dec 2012
• Positively affected sales for $10 million on campus each year for over two years.
• Facilitated the UCLA Nursing School’s purchase of iPod Touches for the nursing students.
• Created and maintained 20 partnerships with individual campus organizations and departments.
• Developed innovative, campus-specific marketing plans each month and presented them at the end of the month to corporate.