Account Strategist | July 2016 – Present
- Drive ongoing growth objectives for clients.
- Coordinate strategy and execution of cross-channel digital marketing initiatives across Paid Search, SEO, Social, Email, Creative, and Marketing teams.
- Proactively lead account planning process with executive stakeholders to establish mutual performance goals.
Senior Account Manager | June 2015- June 2016
- Responsible for developing and conducting department training.
- Development and creation of department marketing materials such as webinars, white papers, blogs, and newsletters.
- Management of partnership account teams of 3 to 5 people.
- Client-facing management of over 20 small to medium sized businesses.
- Responsible for creation and implementation of SEO campaigns (both onsite and offsite).
- Built and optimized PPC (Pay Per Click) campaigns for both local and e-commerce clients with monthly budgets ranging from $300 to $10,000.
- Created and executed innovative social programs for a variety of small business clients including social content creation and Facebook Advertising.
- Responsible for presenting monthly as well as semi-annual client reports on our campaign progress.
- Google Adwords Certified Account Manager (Certifications: Google Adwords Fundamentals Advertising, Google Adwords Search Advertising, Google Adwords Display Advertising, Google Adwords Video Advertising, Google Adwords Mobile Advertising, Google Adwords Shopping Advertising)
• Business Development: Responsible for managing a pilot program, conducting sales webinars and growing a franchise-model partnership for a total profit of over $100,000 in a year.
• Product Development: Responsible for the creation and implementation of a new service (Facebook Advertising for Small Business) to the department’s offering.
Account Manager | April 2014 – June 2015
- Managed 20 small business clients in the Strategic Partnership department.
- Created and implemented comprehensive SEO audits and campaigns for clients
- Responsible for client PPC Management on both Google Adwords and Facebook.
- Management of social media across various platforms, in addition to creating social media strategies for national and local clients.
- Responsible for monthly reporting and client meetings to go over the SEO, PPC, & Social campaign progress.
- Google Adwords Certified Account Manager (Certifications: Google Adwords Fundamentals Advertising, Google Adwords Search Advertising)
Marketing Associate | July 2012- April 2014
- Contributed to the account teams ‘s management of SEO and marketing services for companies including but not limited to: TAO Nightclub, LAVO, Marquee Nightclub, Legwear Loft, Clothing Shop Online, and Lucky Strike Lanes.
- Social Media Coordinator, responsible for all social media channels, content, and marketing for Highly Relevant, LLC and Legwear Loft.
- Outreach Coordinator for TAO Group with media outlets
- Created content marketing in the form of Infographics, photography, video and guest blog posts.
- Researched and targeted large outreach campaign to over 100 potential new clients for the firm, successfully recruiting 10 companies as new clients.
Social Media Assistant | July 2012-May 2013
- Collected and reported on social media statistics each month, measuring an increase of 50,000 likes in the duration of my tenure.
- Established relationships with prospective students, parents, and UCLA Alumni by engaging in conversations and answering questions via the social media platforms.
- Worked closely with the Lead Developer on managing the Official UCLA YouTube Channel to optimize user experience by decreasing the amount of the time needed to process submissions.
- Assisted other UCLA Marketing departments through researching and compiling reports.
Campus Representative | Aug 2010-Dec 2012
- Positively effected sales for $10 million on campus each year for two years.
- Facilitated the UCLA Nursing School’s purchase of iPod Touches for the nursing students.
- Created and maintained 20 partnerships with individual campus organizations and departments.
- Developed innovative, campus-specific marketing plans each month and presented them at the end of the month to corporate.
- Responsible for working with senior account executive to develop marketing and sales plans to sell apple products to student, faculty, and staff.
Social Media and Web: Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Basic HTML, Sprout Social, Tweet Deck, Buffer, IFTT, Keep, Google Adwords, Google Analytics
Productivity: Microsoft Office Suite, Keynote, Pages, and Numbers
Creative: Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, Piktochart, HTML, CSS
- Google Adwords Fundamentals Exam, Google Adwords Search Advertising Exam, Google Adwords Display Advertising Exam Google Adwords Video Advertising Exam, Google Adwords Mobile Advertising, Google Adwords Shopping Advertising.
Facebook Advertising (Blueprint Certification Program)
- Ads Create Tool ,Power Editor (Advanced Advertisers), Ads Manager, Ad Auction and Delivery Overview, Buying Channels, Ad Policies, Ad Reporting, A/B Testing, Campaign Structure
University of California, Los Angeles Sept 2009-June 2013
Major: Sociology, Minor: Public Policy
Delta Delta Delta Sorority Sept 2009- June 2013
Vice President of Public Relations Jan 2012-Dec 2012
Asst. Vice President of Recruitment Jan 2011-Dec 2011
Junior Panhellenic Delegate Jan 2010-Dec 2010